These Terms govern the use of www.ad4locksmith.com, and, any other related Agreement or legal relationship with the Owner
Single or additional conditions of use or access may apply in specific scenarios and in such cases are additionally indicated within this document.
By using www.ad4locksmith.com, Users confirm to meet the following requirements:
There are no restrictions for Users in terms of being clients or Business Users;
Content on www.ad4locksmith.com
Unless where otherwise specified or clearly recognizable, all content available on www.ad4locksmith.com is owned or provided by the Owner or its licensors.
Rights regarding content on www.ad4locksmith.com – All rights reserved
The Owner holds and reserves all intellectual property rights for any such content.
Users may not, therefore, use such content in any way that is not necessary or implicit in the proper use of the Service.
In particular, but without limitation, Users may not copy, download, share (beyond the limits set forth below), modify, translate, transform, publish, transmit, sell, sublicense, edit, transfer/assign to third parties or create derivative works from the content available on www.ad4locksmith.com, nor allow any third party to do so through the User or their device, even without the User’s knowledge.
Services Provided to Clients
Google My Business:
AFL Marketing is not to be held responsible for Google my Business listings going under review or blocked for any reason. The client understands that any choice to get service done on their google my Business is under their sole responsibility.
AFL Marketing commitment replaying to 30 reviews will be valid for a period of 20 days from the beginning of service. If the client did not get 30 reviews by the end of the 20 days, the agency is not obligated to reply to any new reviews past the 20 day period.
AFL Marketing reserves the right to reuse any assets created by AFL Marketing, and AFL Marketing is the sole owner of the assets that are uploaded and sent through [email protected].
AFL Marketing will upload up to 30 images to the client’s Google my Business profile.
AFL Marketing will allow clients to ask for 2 revisions on the logo they obtained through AFL Marketing, if the client is not satisfied with his logo, AFL Marketing will not be deemed responsible to create more logos.
AFL Marketing will not give refunds for any service provided.
The payment for a call tracking service will be the responsibility of the client and the client will have to enter their payment method in the system to activate the service.
AFL Marketing does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any results. The client understands that every area and every market is different and results may vary. AFL Marketing will put in all the efforts to produce results for clients, but like any other marketing agency, AFL can’t commit to a specific cost per lead or the lead count.
The client may not copy, download, share, modify, translate, transform, publish, transmit, sell, sublicense, edit, transfer/assign to third parties or create derivative works from the content created for him by AFL Marketing, nor allow any third party to do so through the User or their device, even without the User’s knowledge.
AFL Marketing will allow one revision to a landing page, but does not recommend changing any component in the landing page and won’t be held responsible for the results obtained from using a different landing page.
Disclaimer of Warranties
www.ad4locksmith.com is provided strictly on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of the Service is at Users’ own risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, AFL Marketing LLC expressly disclaims all conditions, representations, and warranties — whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the user from the owner or through the Service will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Without limiting the foregoing, the Owner, AFL Marketing LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that the Service will meet Users’ requirements; that the Service will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is downloaded at users’ own risk and users shall be solely responsible for any damage to Users’ computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from such download or Users’ use of the Service.
The Owner does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Service or any hyperlinked website or service, and the Owner shall not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between Users and third-party providers of products or services.
The Service may become inaccessible or it may not function properly with Users’ web browsers, mobile devices, and/or operating systems. The owner cannot be held liable for any perceived or actual damages arising from Service content, operation, or use of this Service.
Limitations of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Owner, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees are liable for
- any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the Service; and
- any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the Service or User account or the information contained therein;
- any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from User access to or use of the Service;
- any unauthorized access to or use of the Owner’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Service;
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Service; and/or
- the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any User or third party. In no event shall the Owner, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees be liable for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding the amount paid by User to the Owner hereunder in the preceding 12 months, or the period of duration of this agreement between the Owner and User, whichever is shorter.
- This limitation of liability section shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold the Owner and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees harmless from and against any and all claims or demands, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses, including, but not limited to, legal fees and expenses, arising from
- User’s use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by User;
- User’s violation of these terms, including, but not limited to, User’s breach of any of the representations and warranties set forth in these terms;
- User’s violation of any third-party rights, including, but not limited to, any right of privacy or intellectual property rights;
- User’s violation of any statutory law, rule, or regulation;
- any content that is submitted from User’s account, including third party access with User’s unique username, password or other security measures, if applicable, including, but not limited to, misleading, false, or inaccurate information;
- User’s willful misconduct; or
- The statutory provision by User or its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers, and employees to the extent allowed by applicable law.
The Owner’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any such right or provision. No waiver shall be considered a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
To ensure the best possible service level, the Owner reserves the right to interrupt the Service for maintenance, system updates, or any other changes, informing the Users appropriately.
Within the limits of the law, the Owner may also decide to suspend or terminate the Service altogether. If the Service is terminated, the Owner